Please register your Gift Certificate by filling out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to chat and plan/book in your portrait session.
The details you provide are strictly confidential and will only be used by Tiffany Alexandria Photography to contact you regarding your Gift Certificate and for booking your portrait session with us.
Your Portrait Experience with Tiffany Alexandria Photography is made up of:
- a phone consultation to get to know you and plan your session;
- your photography session; and
- an online gallery to view and order your digital images, prints, and products.
We recommend families educate themselves on our website about what we offer and what to expect before booking their session, a general print and product price guide will be sent following this registration.
Tiffany Alexandria Photography Gift Certificate – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Gift Certificates issued by Tiffany Alexandria Photography from January 2021. By continuing to proceed with the purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of a Tiffany Alexandria Photography Gift Certificate (‘Gift Certificate’) after receiving these terms and conditions, you accept the terms and conditions and agree to the below.
1. Gift Certificate Redemption and Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.2 (Exclusions) below, gift certificate value can be used for the specific items written on the gift certificate itself.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your Gift Certificate:
- If your gift certificate includes the value of the portrait session ($200), this value cannot be transferred to credit towards prints/products.
- If your gift certificate includes a specific product, this value cannot be transferred to other products.
- Gift certificates cannot be used towards wedding photography packages, mini sessions, or any specific Tiffany Alexandria Photography event that is not a regular offering.
2. Online Gift Certificate Purchases
Gift Certificates can be purchased online or via telephone. Payment of the purchase price of the gift certificate may be made through direct deposit or credit card.
3. Using your Gift Certificate
- Your Gift Certificate may only be used to make purchases up to the Gift Certificate value for a single Tiffany Alexandria Photography Portrait Experience (as described above). If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift Certificate value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- Your Gift Certificate may only be used for the exact items outlined on the card and not transferred to, or combined with any other package or promotion.
- Your Gift Certificate is not redeemable for cash.
- You may only use one Gift Certificate per family, per 12 month period.
- If you cannot, or do not wish to use your Gift Certificate, it may be transferred to another family.
- No change will be given for any remaining Gift Certificate value that is not used at the time of the purchasing appointment.
4. Expiry, Cancellation and Re-Issue of Gift Certificates
- Gift Certificates are redeemable within 12 months of the date of purchase unless otherwise stated on the Gift Certificate.
- Exemptions to the redemption period may apply to Gift Certificates obtained through promotions, prizes, special offers and other scenarios.
- Gift Certificates must be registered before use and used by the expiry date on the card.
- Extensions may be granted on a case by case basis for reasons such as availability or travel through application in writing to email@example.com before the expiry date. The maximum period of time for an extension is 2 months from the original expiry date.
- Gift Certificate holders are subject to Tiffany Alexandria Photography cancellation policies for portrait sessions. These policies will be sent on the portrait session contract to be sent following this registration.
5. Lost or Stolen Gift Certificate
Tiffany Alexandria Photography accepts no liability for errors in the contact details provided to us at purchase of a Gift Certificate. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of Gift Certificate. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of Gift Certificates on this website we are entitled to close your account and/or require a different means of payment.
6. Intellectual Property
By booking a portrait session with Tiffany Alexandria Photography, you acknowledge on behalf of all participants, that Tiffany Alexandria Photography owns the copyright to all images created.